Wednesday, April 18, 2012

C4K Summary (April)

Have you read the Hunger Games? Ask me about the book. The Hunger Games: Book 1


The Hunger Games
The book involves Katniss Everdeen, a sixteen year old girl, who volunteers for her sister Prim to challenge herself in the event The Hunger Games. Her friend Peeta also was chosen for the games. She visits the capitol and it is time to start the games. Read the book to find out what happens next! The book was written by Suzanne Collins and so far she is my favorite author. The movie is out go ahead an see it.

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire-Book 2 The 2nd part of the trilogy The Hunger Games is fantastic. The book involves the same characters , Katniss Everdeen, and her “boyfriend” Peeta. They have to go back in the games together and fight to the death. Peeta, Katniss, Mags, and Finnick ally each other.( Mags and Finnick are from distric 4 and need Katniss and Peeta to survive).They find water and live through all the pain. The terrain is a type of shoreline in the middle of the ocean. The Book is written by the same author and to me is better than the first. The movie is in the making and I can’t wait to see it! Read the book to find out more interesting facts about Katniss and Peeta.

My first C4K student posted a blog about " The Hunger Games", a book written by Suzanne Collins. Above is his post containing a small summay and other information about the book. The book seems really interesting, especially after reading his blog post. I was inspired to read the book but I'm not much of a reader so I decided to watch the movie instead. And I must say if the book is anything like the movie it was fantastic.
Camp
My second C4K was for Shelly, a young girl in Mrs. Jenny's class. Shelly posted a video telling about her experience at camp. It sounds like Shelly had loads of fun at camp. She seen many tents. Is was nice to see that young children are already starting to use technology like this. When I was Shelly's age I didn't know what a computer was. I hope students across the world are already using this technology for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment